Friday, June 18, 2010

Strawberries

Oh, how I love strawberry season!  I was able to take Michaela with me yesterday to Morse Brothers Farm to do some U-Pick.  We managed to pick 30 pounds of berries in about an hour and a half and were back to my Mom's to get Dani by 11:30 am. (Thanks Grandma for having baby duty while we were in the field!)

Super CHEESE!

Michaela and her 'strawberry facial'

She did a pretty good job of staying in our row. Running back and forth was SO much fun!

After working for the Morse's for about 4 summers during strawberry season, I could not imagine going to pick anywhere else and was really glad to share this experience with Michaela.  Maybe next year Dani will make the excursion with us? :)

1 comment:

Grandma (Mom) said...

Grandma did not have the heart to wash off her face once she returned from the strawberry field. Michaela earned every stain on her face & outfit. Larry the Cucumber crocks made it here too. I told Dani next year she will be able to go picking too.