Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Summer Fun with the Williams Family

This past weekend we were able to get together with the Williams family for a grill out/pool party.  Here's a few photos from our fun day with the Williamses.  Unfortunately, my camera battery died before their kids came back outside so I couldn't get any pictures of the kids, just Ed and Jill.

Jill and Dani

Michaela in her 'fort' of a hammock swing and towels.

Uncle Eddie got to hold the sleepy baby until she fell asleep in his arms.  Dani is such a little cuddler!

Princess Eddie - Michaela's crown had to be worn to visit, so why not share? ;)

Thanks Ed & Jill for having us over that day - I only wish the first camera I had outside had been working when Chris had both our screaming girls in the pool all by himself. :)

No comments: