I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but there are certain things for Christmas that just need to be taken care of before the end of November.... For example, Christmas cards. I have procrastinated before and hated the experience of making, addresing and mailing cards last minute. Who needs that stress? This year I'm looking early and am glad, because the process of just selecting what Christmas Photo Cards I want to order will be hard with all the cute choices I have seen (seriously, I have 6 different holiday cards bookmarked at Shutterfly.com right now).
Like this one. In past years I've considered doing a "family letter" but just haven't had the motivation to make up photo cards and type and print a letter to mail with them. A card that lets me do both? Score! (you can order this Family Letter card here)
And then this "Top Ten Moments.." card caught my attention. Ummm... it's like my photo card and my family letter card had a baby and it didn't require me to write out as much. Double score!!! I definitely have time to do a Top Ten from 2010.
And I was really set on doing a flat 5x7 card this year again until I saw their Merry Rainbow Christmas folded 5x7 card. It lets me put another photo on the inside with a brief message.
You can see my dilemma... how do I choose?



No comments:
Post a Comment