Thursday, April 08, 2010

Easter

Here's a few highlights from Easter weekend.  Being that Michaela is only two I explained why we celebrate Easter very simply for her.  I think she kinda got it being that every time we talked about why we were celebrating Easter and having parties it was, "because Jesus is alive!" :)

Easter egg hunt in Caledonia

So excited about coloring eggs for the first time!


Easter egg hunt at home on Easter morning.  For that first dozen or so eggs she'd open it as soon as she found it and eat one of the candies.  We had to put a stop to that before she filled up on jelly beans and whopper eggs!


So proud of her new Easter dress!


Dani's first Easter (and first holiday)

They love each other SOOO much! :)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

OHHH!!! They are beautiful!!! I love their matching dresses, as you can imagine :) Where did you find them? I just love Easter egg hunts :)

Carinn said...

Thanks Shannon! I got the dresses at the Carter's store in Holland. Michaela saw the dresses with the sunflowers and declared them to be the one she wanted. I had to agree since they were perfect to compliment both girls' coloring. :)