With nice warm temperatures finally upon us I had to go get Michaela some t-shirts and shorts yesterday because she didn't have any that fit her. (I seriously looked at her closet yesterday and realized that she had only long-sleeved shirts and pants in her current sizes).
So after a small shopping trip yesterday, today she got to try out her first "summer" outfit. She looked adorable, but I got a chuckle each time I saw her reach up and try to pull her sleeves down. Apparently, she has forgotten what clothing feels like that doesn't completely cover her entire body. :)
And so nobody thinks I've forgotten our other little blessing... Dani has gotten a heat rash from the past two days of warmth. boo! hiss! Even though I have plenty of summer clothes in her current size (moving to 3-6 month already!), I have to just let her sit around in only a diaper whenever we're at home because she sweats through her clothes!
3 comments:
I didn't realize you had a blog...How fun!!
So glad warm weather is here!!
YAY!
Yeah, I just started a few months ago so I don't forget all the crazy things the kiddos do. Plus, it's much more fun to share the things I need to write down than to keep them all to myself. :)
gross. heat rash. of course your children are little heaters just like their daddy.
Post a Comment