Friday, April 09, 2010

Lady and Tramp

Sometimes Michaela comes up with the craziest things...

Last Saturday for her very first Easter egg hunt Michaela wore flip-flops and got her feet dirty.  Afterwards when I was washing and drying her feet she informed me that "Lady and Tramp got a bath."  I thought nothing of this since I assumed she was referencing Lady and The Tramp from the Disney movie (which she loves).  Then I started putting on her socks.  With one sock on and one sock off she infoms me "Lady has a sock on.  Tramp is naked." Ummm... "Michaela did you name your feet? Did you name your feet Lady and Tramp?" "Yep."

Lady and Tramp have been referenced by Michaela all week. Lady has a shoe on, Tramp does not... Lady and Tramp have socks on...  Tramp is wet...  The list of Lady and Tramp scenarios goes on.  Needless to say, Chris and I are thoroughly amused by this new eccentricity and giggle at her every time she mentions her feet by name.

1 comment:

Aunt Gigi said...

such a strange and very funny child you have. you should facebook post the video of it.