Friday, April 09, 2010

Milk and Juice

Some kids have imaginary friends.  Our kid has imaginary livestock.  Yep, livestock.

A few weeks ago Michaela was playing under the kitchen table and was telling us how there were cows, horses and chickens under there.  

The cows got named Purple and a couple other colors (I've honestly forgotten the rest of their names since they only made a 10 minute appearance).  Apparently, the cows didn't stick around.  

The horses didn't even get names, but according to Michaela, they took off with the cows.  

The chickens however, have moved in to stay.  Milk and Juice are her imaginary chickens.  They live under the kitchen table and Michaela randomly sits there and plays with them.  They are so real to her that when I took this picture she ran over to me demanding to see Milk and Juice on my camera.  She was excited that their group photo had turned out so well.  You think I'm joking, but I'm not.

Michaela, Milk and Juice :)

No comments: