Dani says this a lot and I didn't really think anything of it until last night...
I was putting Dani down to bed and she was snuggling so sweetly on my shoulder that I just knew she was ready to go down. Of course, right then is when we heard Michaela start crying very loudly (she did NOT want to go to bed). As soon as Dani heard her big sister, she popped her little head up off my shoulder and turned her face to the door of her room as she said, "Ah-yaya."
If you haven't guessed by now "Ah-yaya" is how Dani says "Michaela." After figuring this out I have heard Dani saying Ah-yaya quite a bit. In fact, today she spent about 5 minutes chanting it at a picture of Michaela hanging on the living room wall.
Today she also started saying "da-da-da" at Chris - something I've been working on teaching her for a couple weeks now. Pretty cute if you ask me.
And for those of you wondering, "MOOOOOOOOOM!!!" was first. Yay me!!! (insert shameless self promotion). Of course, Dani only says my name when she's mad and trying to find me, hence the yelling.
No comments:
Post a Comment