Tuesday, September 07, 2010

"I'm making stuff!"

Within the past few weeks Michaela has really gotten into playing kitchen, house, restaurant, or 'making stuff' (as she often calls it).  This past Thursday I was flipping through the channels and stopped for a few seconds on the Food Network.  When I tried to continue channel surfing I got yelled at by Michaela to turn it back so she could watch 'making stuff.'

 
Here's a couple pictures of her 'making stuff' while she watched another Food Network show last night with Chris and I.  It is nothing short of hilarious when your (almost) 3 year old is telling you the list of ingredients and kitchen tools she needs to make her recipe.

Such a proud little cook!

And speaking of recipes... once while we were gone this weekend Michaela was sitting by me doodling on a piece of paper.  I asked her what she was drawing and her reply was, "I'm writing my recipe."

"Oh really, a recipe for what?" I asked.

Her response, "Bacon."

No comments: