Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Monster!

Last night I was sitting on the couch watching the girls play when all of a sudden Michaela climbed onto the couch behind me and tried to hide.  "Watch out for the Baby Monster!" she whispered to me.

"The baby monster?" I asked, trying not to giggle. "Where?"

"Right there!" she whispered while pointing to Dani who was standing up holding the couch. "The Baby Monster is SCARY!" (still whispering)

"Oh... and what exactly is so scary about this Baby Monster?" I asked laughing.  "Her teal shirt or her purple pants?"

"Her scary face!" Michaela whispers back as she burrowed further into the couch.

Before it was all said and done, we were being covered up by blankets as Michaela tried to hide us from that scary Baby Monster and I was being admonished to "shhh, or she'll hear you!"  Of course, Dani was giggling at us and I was laughing hysterically at Michaela's insistence that her drooling baby sister was a "scary Baby Monster!"

No comments: