Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tea Collection - Facebook Connections

If you remember I did a review for Tea Collection a couple months back with SIMPLE reviews (check out the original review here).  Anyway, I was just cleaning out the girls' closets again this weekend and I was kinda sad that Dani had outgrown her adorable outfit already. :(

Imagine my delight when I received an email from Tea Collection letting me know about their Facebook Connections event!  Basically if you sign up and then refer five friends to them you all get a 20% off discount coupon for use on Jan. 27th!!!  Here's the custom link they sent me to refer my friends (that's you!), as long as five of you have signed up by tomorrow we will all get the coupon code on Thursday!


Don't you just love their new Viva la Artista line?  Here's some of my favorites to get for my girls on Thursday. (Left to right)  Their Flamenco Dot Drop-waist Dress in Black Plum, the Songbird Banded Dress, and their Flamenco Dot Banded Dress in Orchard.

No comments: