Saturday, January 08, 2011

Uncle Joe Socks

This one is for all the Huffman relatives, not to be confused with Tio Jose Rasch. :)

Last week I was helping Michaela get dressed.  After putting her shirt on I handed her the black socks she needed to put on her feet.  She did a great job, even unrolled the socks and pulled them up to her knees all on her own before I noticed what she was doing.  

 
As soon as I started laughing Chris came in to see what was going on.  He walked in just as I asked Michaela, "Are you wearing Uncle Joe socks?" :)  Chris's response to this was to find some flowered shorts (since her shirt was already on and she couldn't be a mini-Uncle Joe without flowered something) and take a picture.  I'm sure this one will show up in the 'embarassing' moments collage for High School graduation.

1 comment:

jjjl said...

Oh so funny! It makes me think of the last summer party at Aunt Teresa's.
Jaime